2007-07-09

Vids

Hi Gang,

As soon as I can get some paint to dry around here, I will be posting my latest visual research. A fairly productive weekend in that I have 4 pieces that are waiting a final session. In the meantime, here are some videos that are high in artistic merit, and I think, interest. One funny, the other real.

It's summer in Victoria, and the place is flooded with tourists. Especially America tourists. We love American tourists.

Clash of Cultures. The only thing I have against Muslims, is that, as a non-Muslim, I can't date any of those dark-eyed girls! ;) Still, I wish I had more Muslim friends--because I want what they could contibute to my life. I think that the diferences between us all as humans are so small as to be not worth fighting over. One of the underlying reasons for conflict, is, of course, resources. The global north would be less bastards if they consumed less reasources, and I could go in three different direcctions from there--but this blog is supposed to be about art.

Hey, there is a good question I should adress on this blog! "What can art do to make this world a better place?"

Peace out,
C

No comments: